- Q: How much does LeaseEagle cost? A: As an application service, customers simply subscribe monthly on a cost per location basis. For a tailored proposal and business case contact our sales team directly.
- Q: Are discounts available? A: Yes. For large customers and three-year subscription licences, negotiated discounts will apply.
- Q: How can LeaseEagle improve our profitability? A: More strategic management of your real estate portfolio will provide occupancy cost savings, legal, audit and compliance cost savings, administration cost, time savings and complete asset security.
- Q: Is LeaseEagle secure? A: As a global provider of application services, Synetek’s core business includes ensuring the security of hardware, software and data. Our data centres are world standard and far superior to most customer environments.
- Q: Who can access our information? A: LeaseEagle® can only be accessed using the multiple authentication levels incorporated into each customer account. Creating, editing and deleting of data and documents in the system is restricted to a limited number of authorised client and retail employees.
- Q: Where is LeaseEagle available? A: As a cloud application LeaseEagle® is available globally both directly and through our network of Partners. LeaseEagle® supports all global timezones and more than 25 specific countries for currency, nomenclature and terminology. Multiple language versions are currently available through a deployment project at an additional cost.
- Q: Can we install LeaseEagle locally? A: LeaseEagle® is a Cloud Application, delivered via the internet and accessible via your laptop, PC, tablet or smart phone.
For very large businesses an Enterprise Edition can be deployed and operated within a Client IT network, allowing complete systems integration with 3rd party ERP and financial systems. Custom pricing applies when implementing Enterprise Edition.
- Q: How long is the subscription license? A: The choice is up to you. One of the significant advantages for business is the flexibility of monthly, annual or three-year licence periods.
- Q: How long does it take to get LeaseEagle up and running? A: Customers with a high degree of data integrity can be go live with data loaded in less than 7 days.
- Q: What if my current Excel data is not reliable? A: The LeaseEagle® Data Services team can undertake an information audit on your portfolio to ensure that when the system goes live, you can know that the information being delivered is accurate.
- Q: What IT resources does it require? A: As a Cloud application LeaseEagle® is fully deployed via the internet and requires virtually no input or support from your IT team. In a situation where your IT team project manages the evaluation, pilot, implementation and/or support of LeaseEagle, our engineering and support teams will be fully available to ‘talk tech’ and address any specific questions or concerns.
- Q: How do we get data into the system? A: A series of standardised Data Upload Templates means you can instantly upload your existing MS Excel spreadsheet files into their LeaseEagle® database.
- Q: Can I trial LeaseEagle? A: Yes. To arrange a LeaseEagle® online demonstration and trial login, just contact us.
- Q: How many users can we have? A: As many as you require. The basis for implementing LeaseEagle® is to provide your business teams with instant access to the information they need when they need it, so there is no restriction on the number of users allowed.
- Q: Can different users have difference access to the system? A: Yes. LeaseEagle® allows an Administrator to vary the level of access and the specific locations that users can access.
- Q: Can we customise any data fields to fit our business? A: Yes. Whilst most data fields are standardised, LeaseEagle® does allow for some customised categorisation and also the addition of specific fields.
- Q: Can we undertake portfolio reporting? A: Yes. LeaseEagle® enables complete or customised portfolio reporting to be performed within seconds.
- Q: How often is the Shopping Centre Database updated? A: Shopping centre performance information is updated annually, while contact information is updated three times per year.
DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION THAT WASN’T ANSWERED ABOVE?